Dedicated & Managed Servers
Can’t handle your server all by yourself? No problem!
Solasus’ Managed Servers are what you need. We will provide your server administration on a hourly basis as you need it. Each month you pay for a specific number of hours of support provided by a certified systems administrator. Free up your time to focus on what really interests you, and let us take care of the technical details.
Managed Servers Include:
- 24/7 service monitoring (HTTP,HTTPS,SMTP,IMAP and POP3)
- Data Backup Service
- Patching and security updates
- Spam prevention for mail servers
- Linux Server Hardening
- 24/7 emergency on-call access
Multiple Servers – Any Way You Want Them
At Solasus we understand that our customers may need more than just 1 stand alone server to complete their hosting project. When a more complex configuration combining public networks, private networks, or both is required, Solasus provides almost unlimited flexibility for our customers.
Whether you need to combine a number of servers together on a private VLAN for basic networking functions, or if you require a more complex configuration that combines multiple servers, firewalls, load balancers, etc. - we can custom tailor a solution just for your specific needs.
- Need to place a dedicated firewall in front of a cluster of application servers? No problem!
- Need to place a load-balancing solution in front of a cluster of web servers? No problem!
- Solasus even offers you the ability to purchase a cluster of dedicated servers and connect them to colocated equipment hosted within the our colocation facility.
The Solasus Clusters allow you to configure your own PRIVATE NETWORK between multiple dedicated and colocated servers.
Pricing for a Solasus Clustering Solution is based on the complexity of your requirements, and the services and add-ons required to achieve your desired configuration.
Contact us today to review our dedicated and managed server options.